Since Neel (France) has launched it’s 45 Feet Tri 2-3 years ago (in 2012) it was time last week for christening the new 65 feet in La Rochelle (see pics)… cant wait to see the first videos of the test ride. 🙂 as Neel Trimarans are counted as speedy cruising tris.
The interior is designed by Franck Darnet Design (Nantes/France).
Neel had announced the first contract for the Neel 65 one year ago (on 5th May 2014) with an owner of charter business. Therefore Neel turned it’s 60 foot model into the 65 for the specifically needs of charter tourists…
- direct access to the float from the saloon
- dinghy garage in the main hull transom (up to 13,5 ft / 4,20 meters)
- Island bed in main hull cabins
- Island bed facing the sea in the main deck suites cabins
- one double cabin per float with head and separate shower
- layout alternatives from 3 to 8 cabins
- storage for leisure facilities (canoeing, windsurfing stand-up paddle…) in the floats with direct access to the sea
(Source: 05/28/2015 – Neel Trimarans @ Facebook)